Highly confidential service
And discreetly located clinics
Specialists in sexual health
From busy NHS clinics
Whilst HIV-1 can be picked up from 10 days after possible exposure, we have recommended testing at 14 days if you are looking for a more comprehensive screen. This will also save you multiple visits to our clinic.
Early Screens are available within 3 hours in Birmingham (except for Mycoplasma genitalium which will be available in 4 working days).
- You (or your partner) had sex with a commercial sex worker
- You are (or your partner is) from a country with high prevalence of STIs/HIV
- You suspect your partner has HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- You are a (or your partner is) man who has sex with other men
- You (or your partner) have used intravenous drugs/shared needles
- You (or your partner) engage in Chemsex
Will I need to get retested?
It can sometimes take up-to 90 days for some of the infection to appear in some patients.
That is why in line with national and inter-national guidelines we will recommend a follow up blood test at 90 days after possible exposure to conclusively rule out the infections – this is included in the cost of our Early Screens.
And, of course, we will begin your appointment by discussing the risks you may be at and whether you need any tests in the first place.
What is the evidence behind this?
Unfortunately, there is no method of earlier detection for Hepatitis B (even though other websites may claim differently).
We will offer a Hepatitis B vaccine to those need a booster dose after a high risk incident.
Would you prefer to discuss your risk of exposure with a clinician?
Every test includes a sexual health consultation so you can discuss what tests you need, any questions on your mind and a physical examination for any symptoms (if appropriate).
All our early detection screens are carried out by specialists in the field of sexual health and who have spent years in busy NHS sexual health clinics.
With our level of expertise, comprehensive range of tests and treatment for positive results, you can be rest assured that you’re in the right place for your sexual health needs.
Our ConsultationsFor advice, discussion and examination
- Full sexual & medical history
- STI & HIV Risk assessment
- Physical examination (if needed)
- Discussion & recommendation of tests, treatment and other questions on your mind
- Full tests available
- Same day results
- Treatment, if positive (charged seperately)
Our Individual Tests
Please select some of the tests that we are able to offer on an individual basis. Our website is also being updated to show more tests that we can also offer.